Because of the decreasing birthrate and aging population in Japan, there are many unused schools or old buildings that are now finding new purpose. This tour show the renovation boom and how renovated architecture contributes to sustainability. Otherwise, all renovated architectures are restraunts too, we will study and eat though the tour.
1. Learn about the state of Japanese society and the ideas for reusing old buildings.
2. Experience local businesses that are reusing old buildings.
1. Transportation fee from the meeting point of first day to dismiss point of last day
2. Meal fee though the tour
3. Lodging fee
4. Entrance fee
5. Workshop fee
1. Transportation fee (ticket, limited express ticket, flight ticket etc.) from the hotel to meeting point and from dismiss point to hotel
2. Meal fee, entrance fee and workshop fee etc. that are not in the tour
|◎ Application deadline
|21 days before the tour
9:00 AM Gather at Starbucks at ground floor of Sendai sation
Irehasekura Kingdom (Taste the cacao bread)
Lunch @ Pizza Workshop Revoir
Kuraken Café (Taste cake)
Gaido Hostel Otate
Lodge at Sichigasyuku
9:00 AM Depature
Migakihouse (Taste strawberry)
15:00 Dismissal at Sendai Station
|Travel planning ：Ihatovtouhoku.Inc（岩手県知事登録2-233号）
Day 1: Breakfast X Lunch O Dinner O
Day 2: Breakfast O Lunch O Dinner XLodging
Extra charge 1,000YEN If prefer the single room.
Tour Conductor: None
Minimum number of participants: 6 personsPlease confirm the travel conditions first and then apply the tour. Generally, the tour will be proceeded with the itineray that decribed above, but depend on the situation, the itineray may be changed, please note that.Travel conditions（Japanese)