This tour show you about pop culture and modern arts, and how they connect and reflect the local area. These unique art pieces don’t exist anywhere else.
1. Learn the reasons the modern artworks are in the disaster areas.
2. Learn about the styles of top Japanese artists.
|◎ Date||All year
1. Transportation fee from the meeting point of first day to dismiss point of last day
2. Meal fee though the tour
3. Entrance fee
4. Workshop fee
1. Transportation fee (ticket, limited express ticket, flight ticket etc.) from the hotel to meeting point and from dismiss point to hotel
2. Meal fee, entrance fee and workshop fee etc. that are not in the tour
|◎ Application deadline||21 days before the tour|
8:30 AM Gather at Starbucks at ground floor of Sendai sation
Ishinomaki Mangattan Museum
Sugano Art Museum
17:00 Dismissal at Sendai Station
Day 2Okurayama Studio
Watals (Hand-made goods by kimono)
15:30 Dismissal at Sendai Station
|◎ Others||Travel planning ：Ihatovtouhoku.Inc（岩手県知事登録2-233号）
Day 1: Breakfast X Lunch O Dinner X
Day 2: Breakfast X Lunch O Dinner XTour Conductor: None
Minimum number of participants: 6 personsPlease confirm the travel conditions first and then apply the tour. Generally, the tour will be proceeded with the itineray that decribed above, but depend on the situation, the itineray may be changed, please note that.Travel conditions（Japanese)