This toour let you experience Japanese traditional craft culture, with the introduction of the story and background of the culture.
1. Experience traditional activities firsthand with the professional teachers.
2. Learn the value of traditional handmade items and their spirit versus a society of mass consumption.
|◎ Date||All year excluded Monday|
1. Transportation fee from the meeting point of first day to dismiss point of last day
2. Meal fee though the tour
3. Lodging fee
4. Entrance fee
5. Workshop fee
1. Transportation fee (ticket, limited express ticket, flight ticket etc.) from the hotel to meeting point and from dismiss point to hotel
2. Meal fee, entrance fee and workshop fee etc. that are not in the tour
|◎ Application deadline||21 days before the tour|
8:30 AM Gather at Starbucks at ground floor of Sendai sation
Cocoon Craft Workshop @Sairi Old House
Zao sake brewing
Japanese Paper Workshop@Shiroishi
Lodge at Zao Togatta Hotspring
9:00 AM Depature
Kokeshi Wooden Doll Drawing Workshop
Paper Cutting Art Workshop @Kaminoyama Hachiman-Ku Shrine
17:00 Dismissal at Sendai Station
|◎ Others||Travel planning ：Ihatovtouhoku.Inc（岩手県知事登録2-233号）
Day 1: Breakfast X Lunch O Dinner O
Day 2: Breakfast O Lunch O Dinner XLodging
Extra charge 3,000YEN If prefer the single room.
Tour Conductor: None
Minimum number of participants: 6 personsPlease confirm the travel conditions first and then apply the tour. Generally, the tour will be proceeded with the itineray that decribed above, but depend on the situation, the itineray may be changed, please note that.Travel conditions（Japanese)