Sanriku is in the top 3 of fishing grounds in the north Pacific ocean. This tour lets you learn the importance of seafood in Japanese life though a workshop on a boat and a handmade workshop. You can also experience the great taste of the local seafood when they visit the market.
1. Experience the fishery on the boat directly.
2. Learn about the seafood at Sanriku fishing ground.
|2020/10/1~2020/11/30 please contact us the date you prefer, we need to confirm the date is allow for fishery workshop or not.
1. Transportation fee from the meeting point of first day to dismiss point of last day
2. Meal fee though the tour
3. Lodging fee
4. Entrance fee
5. Workshop fee
1. Transportation fee (ticket, limited express ticket, flight ticket etc.) from the hotel to meeting point and from dismiss point to hotel
2. Meal fee, entrance fee and workshop fee etc. that are not in the tour
|◎ Application deadline
|21 days before the tour
8:00 AM Gather at Starbucks at ground floor of Sendai sation
Seafood brunch@ Shiogama Fish Market
Tour of Reconstruction in Minami-Sanriku
Handmade seasoned powder workshop
Lodge at Minami-Sanriku
7:30 AM Depature
Fishery workshop on boat
Minami-Sanriku Shopping Street
16:00 Dismissal at Sendai Station
|Travel planning ：Ihatovtouhoku.Inc（岩手県知事登録2-233号）
Day 1: Breakfast X Lunch O Dinner O
Day 2: Breakfast O Lunch O Dinner XLodging
Extra charge 3,000YEN If prefer the single room.
Tour Conductor: None
Minimum number of participants: 6 personsPlease confirm the travel conditions first and then apply the tour. Generally, the tour will be proceeded with the itineray that decribed above, but depend on the situation, the itineray may be changed, please note that.