This tour let you experience Japanese food culture by riding a boat, visiting a farm, and taking a workshop about primary industry in Japan. Because Sanriku is in the top 3 of fishing grounds in the north Pacific ocean, the seafood is famous. In addition, try vegetarian Buddhist cuisine.
1. Learn about the primary industry in Japan through hands-on experience.
2. Experience Buddhist cuisine to understand the life of Sangha.
|All year, please contact us the date you prefer, we need to confirm the date is allow for fishery workshop or not.
1. Transportation fee from the meeting point of first day to dismiss point of last day
2. Meal fee though the tour
3. Entrance fee
4. Workshop fee
1. Transportation fee (ticket, limited express ticket, flight ticket etc.) from the hotel to meeting point and from dismiss point to hotel
2. Meal fee, entrance fee and workshop fee etc. that are not in the tour
|◎ Application deadline
|21 days before the tour
9:00 AM Gather at Starbucks at ground floor of Sendai sation
Fish Culture Workshop
Lunch (Buddhist cuisine)
17:00 Dismissal at Sendai Station
9:00 AM Depature
Zao Heart Land
Lunch (Shiroishi Umen)
Agricultural Diversification Visiting at La Festa
15:30 Dismissal at Sendai Station
|Travel planning ：Ihatovtouhoku.Inc（岩手県知事登録2-233号）
Day 1: Breakfast X Lunch O Dinner X
Day 2: Breakfast X Lunch O Dinner X
Tour Conductor: None
Minimum number of participants: 6 personsPlease confirm the travel conditions first and then apply the tour. Generally, the tour will be proceeded with the itineray that decribed above, but depend on the situation, the itineray may be changed, please note that.Travel conditions（Japanese)